Dou nabbed for alleged murder of Dj Warras

-Staff Writer / Mon, 22 Dec 2025

The police have now detained 2 people that were taken in for questioning in connection with the murder of popular Dj Warras.

Police spokesperson Brenda Muridili said two will now be charged with murder.

She said they will also appear before the Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, 24 December 2025.

The team established to investigate the  murder of Warras, led by the Gauteng Serious and Violent Crime  Investigations, booked the dou for questioning.

She said the  duo was picked up this morning around 02:00 from a hostel in Soweto.

The popular Dj was gunned down broad day light outside the Zambezi Building, where he had been working to secure property from criminal syndicates controlling hijacked buildings.

This is a developing story.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top